Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Thrifty in the City: Deal Shout Out

I am a deal junkie!  I never like to pay full price for anything!  Every morning over my cup of coffee, I read through all the Groupon like sites to see what awesome thing I can do, eat, or see for a fraction of the price. Sometimes I see great deals that I'll pass on to my residents.  Here's today's BEST deals that I think you would love!!


Bhojan



$18 for Two-Person Dinner including Appetizer, Entrees, Dessert, and Lassis (Up to $40 Value). $32 for Four Person Option (Up to $80 Value).





This place is amazing and it's close by, Lexington and 27th!  You can have dinner with all of your roommates for $8 a person!  That's crazy!




$15 for Manicure and Pedicure at Urban Nail Salon ($30 Value). $36 for Spa Manicure and Pedicure and a 10-Minute Foot Massage ($80 Value).



There is nothing like being broke and having a crummy day and then realizing that you have a Mani/Pedi that you haven't used yet!!!  


For $15, you get a basic mani-pedi package (a $30 value), which includes:
  • Mani-pedi
  • Application of polish
  • Two-minute shoulder massage



Gold's Gym – Midtown

$49 for Three Personal-Training Sessions and Three-Month Gym Membership ($567 Value)







This is an absolutely UNBELIEVABLE deal!  Gym memberships are sooooo expensive.


$15 for $30 to Spend on Customizable Phone Skins or Cases


These are fantastic and cheap!!!!  Nothing like making your smart phone look good too!

http://www.groupon.com/deals/golds-gym-nyc-5?utm_campaign=UserReferral&utm_medium=email&utm_source=uu10478241http://www.groupon.com/deals/bhojan-new-york?utm_campaign=UserReferral&utm_medium=email&utm_source=uu10478241

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis