Thursday, October 6, 2011

Gramercy's Tips for Keeping Warm!

Fall is my favorite season.  I just love everything about it!  But I have to say my favorite things about Fall are all the little delights that make a cold day warm and snugly.   So today, I have decided to write down my top three ways of keeping all warm and fuzzy.

First on my list?  The Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks.  Yes, it is back and it is awesome.  I love that it has become a tradition for so many people to get a Pumpkin Latte on the first of October.  I am no different.  It's kind of amazing how it actually tastes better when it comes in one of Starbucks' special red cups!

The next is kind of a given.  Who doesn't love soup?  Especially on a cold day!  I'm a sucker for Trader Joe's soups, so cheap and so yummy!  But if I feel a little rich I might hit up Hale and Hearty for their Chicken Corn Bisque (to die for) or I might head over to Lamarca for some of their pumpkin soup! (Yes, I'm obsessed with all things pumpkin, tis the season)  I can't say I make much of my own soup, but maybe I just don't have the right recipe yet.  Any of you ladies have a good one?
Ahh, yes.  Number three.  Alright, here it is... I have to say my favorite thing about Fall is that Gramercy turns the heat on.  It is such a wonderful feeling to wake up in bed in a warm room!  The only problem is getting out of that bed to do homework or go to class.  But boy is it wonderful to wake up so warm!
This cat knows EXACTLY what I am talking about.  (He has just discovered a heating pad for the first time.)  What are your favorite things about Fall?  And how do you guys love keeping warm?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis