Thursday, October 4, 2012

NYC This Week: It's Comic Con

New York Comic Con
October 11th-14th at the Javitz Center

Have a little fun at the convention and cosplay!

I know I don't need to tell y'all about Comic Con, but just incase you need a reminder, it's right around the corner. It costs a pretty penny to get in, but totally worth it to go for a day or two. This pop culture convention is the place to be. I know some of you will be there, so come back with plenty of cool pictures and stories!

I will sit over here, being jealous and wallowing over all of the Captain America cosplayers I won't get to stalk and all the ridiculous merch I won't get to buy. Insert sigh here.

Check out some more info right over here.


1 comment:

  1. First of all this vanity table can be used as a makeup desk or dressing-table. The desk has drawers that are used to keep your belongings. The drawers have knobs that are used for easier opening and closing of the drawer. The desk can also be used to place your computer and work from it.
    korean waterproof mascara

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis