Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Some Inspiration From RA Sari

Being a computer art major, I'm always looking at short films, small student animations, demo reels, 2D animation, feature films, etc. I thought that maybe I'd share some of the videos I find very inspiring!


I saw this clip a few days ago. It's incredible what this person captured on film. Though the clip is only about 2 minutes long, the time it took to create something like this was probably days, even weeks.


I came upon this video a short while ago. I love twist endings! Plus, the style and ideas behind this film are incredible.

AND OF COURSE:

I'm sure many of you have seen this, but I couldn't go without posting Kiwi. A student from MFA Computer Art at SVA made this film. This just goes to show you a bit of story and animation can go a very long way. The emotional response to this really shows how an animation can effect someone. Kiwi is the perfect example. Not all animations are about pretty images, but they can really make you connect with certain characters even if they aren't necessarily realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis