Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thrifty in the City: Bored and Broke!

I'm always amazed whenever I hear "I'm so bored!" from my residents.  Mostly because you all have so much work to do, but also because you live in NYC!  There are SO many things you can be doing.  Once I start making suggestions, then I hear the starving student mantra, "But I'm so broke."  Ok, well I have a cure for both.  It won't put anymore money in your pocket, but it certainly won't take any more out and you won't be bored EVER again.

Here is a google calendar that I created of all of the FREE nights, days, events, in the City.  Keep checking it as I'll constantly update it.  You can even add it to your own Google Calendar or iCal line up!

FYI, if you don't use Google Calendar you're seriously missing out, it's like the best thing ever and it's free... get with it people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis